Let's be honest, we don't often give our face the time and attention it deserves. I mean really, when was the last time you truly did something indulgent for yourself? If you have to think about it a lot, then it has probably been too long. I'm no different... I too am guilty for neglecting my face too often, but when I don't... I love a good natural homemade face mask. And when I say "good", I mean a good quality, nutritious, and healthy natural homemade face mask.
Sidr Honey Yogurt Natural Homemade Face Mask
- 1 teaspoon of Pure Yemeni Sidr powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey (good quality)
- 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt
1. Mix together your pure Yemeni sidr powder, honey, and yogurt. You can do this by using a small whisk or a regular fork. Make sure that it is thoroughly mixed together properly.
2. Use your fingers to spread evenly on face and rub in circular motions so that it start to foam a little (soapy texture).
3. Let it rest on your face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water and apply your favorite moisturizer.
That's all folks! Easy peasy, but at the same time wonderful for your skin. You'll know what I'm talking about once you've tried it. I'm sure :)
So tell me... Will you be trying this out anytime soon? Do you like natural beauty solutions? Would love to hear from you.
I, for one, highly recommend you do!